Friday, September 14, 2007

RIM has offered me a JOB!!!!!

YEAH, I will be employed (so long as I sign the paper and graduate!)

Im very glad I got a job at RIM.  The financial compensation is far more than I expect (can't take it back now RIM!), I love the city of Ottawa, I enjoy being around my old co-workers, and working on those devices is KICK-ASS.  Not only these things, but we play lunchtime road hockey in the springtime!  So long as everything goes well this year at school, I'll be starting my employment on May 5, 2008 (2008-05-05).

Oh man, I can't wait for the winter of '08 when I can skate the Rideau again.

2 comments:

Lukas Blakk said...

so are you from Ottawa? i grew up there myself. Congrats on the job!

Unknown said...

Wow congrats! Companies still consider even though you have not graduated? Or did you arrange your resume to let them know that your graduating?