Thursday, November 15, 2007

A tricky situation

Ben Smedberg, Mozilla code guru, came and talked to the class today... I can sum the talk up in 1 phrase "oh my"

I was feeling very bad during the talk because Ben had to be paused while one technical disaster after another occurred. During the down time students would engage Ben in some tangent questions, but Ben was forced away when technical questions were resolve, and threads of conversation were left hanging.

The talk was describing the nitty gritty details of XPCOM, and while I was simply stunned by the complexity of it all during the seminar, things are starting to come better into my head now that i have a chance to think on things. I hope the camera got the talk however, because I will want to review it later, when i have a better understanding of mozilla on the whole.

No comments: