Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Move

So we loaded up the truck and moved to Beverley... Ottawa that is. Piles of Snow, Political Stars.

I've been packing and packing, and finally I've moved in to my new Condo... its f'ing sweet. A large living room, huge bedroom with walk-in closet, 2 bathrooms (one is only toilet & sink... other has bath/shower), a solarium (maybe I grow things soon?), and an office... yes I have a freaking office dude!

Hardwood floors all around, which means I have to put little felt things on all my furnature. Speaking of furniture...

I have a new couch, loveseat, and a big fluffy chair, and a 50" TV (1080i... not P) all total $2800. It was a good price for having only 2 hours to shop (had to shop for furnature on the weekend didn't have much time). I have a big Queensized bed too.

My other furniture such as the desk, the sectional, my dresser etc should be coming really really soon, once its here I will be able to complete my move:)

Good Times in the O-town.... Ohh yeah Bell Express View too -- GO HABS GO.

No comments: