Saturday, March 15, 2008

Raising Awareness

I just read an article from theStar. about Earth Hour. On march 29th, 2008.

You know... Im not sure how I feel about this. The goal of Earth Hour is to "Raise Awareness of Global Warming"

I like the idea of the entire city going black for an hour... even if its just the spookyness factor, but Seriously, is there anyone unaware of global warming?

Why do we have so many events to raise awareness for things like cancer, global warming, heart failure... blah blah blah. Do we really need to 'raise awareness?' could we not do something better with our time?

So anyway yeah, I am really really tempted to go to this event and walk up to people and say "OMG are you SERIOUS... I've never heard of this global warming! WE have to get scientists to look into this!" "WHAT OJ KILLED HIS WIFE.... NO WAY! Im stunned, he was such a great running back."

No comments: